Wedding Floral Consultation
The First Step to the wedding flowers of your dreams is booking a consultation with Holly.
Call or email email@example.com to set-up an appointment for your initial consultation
(603) 358-9800. Because our appointments are very detailed and through, expect the initial consultation to last approximately 1.5 hours.
Bring as many of the following items as possible with you to the consultation:
- Pictures of flowers and floral designs that inspire you. You can find floral pictures in magazines, on the Internet or in books. If you come across pictures of flowers or floral designs that you do not like bring along those pictures as well.
- Pictures of the bride’s dress and the attendants’ dresses.
- Swatches of the colors you are working with to build your wedding’s color palette are very helpful. Fabric, paint swatches or pictures can all be used to illustrate the color theme for your wedding.
- Make a list of people you will need to supply with corsages and boutonnieres. You will find planning out your needs before of our meeting will help you define your wedding flower plan.
- Bring another person that knows the style and look of your wedding and can help you make decisions. A supportive fiancé, friend or family member can be very valuable in the decision making process.
Additional things to know about the consultation:
- We will e-mail an itemized list of floral costs for your event as soon as possible after our meeting.
- A non-refundable retainer is require to hold your event date after the presentation of the quote. Because we book an extremely limited number of weddings per weekend, our calendar fills very quickly. All dates are reserved on a first come first booked basis.
- Four weeks before the wedding a follow-up consultation can be scheduled. Any adjustments to the proposal will be discussed. The delivery time line will be finalized.
- Final payment on the floral balance is due 10 business days prior to the event.
Naturally Elegant Designs provides various wedding services. Please see package choices on the right.